I hear it over and over:
I wish there were more hours in the day.
If you’ve ever thought that, you’re not alone. I am always wishing for more time. It’s hard to build whatever it is you’re building and juggle a day job, family, and health.
With hundreds of time management tips out there, it can become overwhelming. What works best for Unsettlers? I’m not saying I have it all figured out, because that would be a lie. But I know somebody who does, so I interviewed him for the podcast.
Tor from Time Management Chef helps people free up more time in their day so they can focus on what matters. He can help you save almost 550 hours per year… and if that’s not “more hours” that we’re wishing for, I don’t know what is.
Mentioned in This Show:
- Gary Vaynerchuck’s video
- Crush it by Gary Vaynerchuck
- My post about working too hard to the detriment of my marriage
- The Pomodoro technique for time management
- Freebie: A Step-by-Step System to DOUBLE Your Productivity in 7 Days
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to manage your time when you’re building your dream and also working full time
- Time management hacks you probably haven’t thought of before
- How to amp up the productivity and focus
- How many hours each week you should be working toward your goal
Thanks For Tuning In!
Thank you so much for listening in and making me a little part of your day.
If you enjoyed this episode I’d love if you could share it on Facebook or Twitter using the buttons to the left.
If you have some feedback you’d like to share with myself, Tor or the community, feel free to leave a comment in the comments section below.
Most importantly, please please leave a review for the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes.
Every single review counts, and they are not only super helpful but also very much appreciated, because they help me make the podcast better, and help with the rankings of the show in iTunes.
Thank you so much to Tor for joining me!