For the Unsettler just starting out the thought of leaving the comfort of your traditional job’s paycheck behind may sound a bit daunting.
Some people may just not be ready to take the total plunge. But luckily, there are ways to dip your toe into the pool of work-for-yourself freedom through a side hustle.
A side hustle is that thing you do outside of your regular job to earn money.
Nick Loper of the Side Hustle Nation used to work full time in the corporate world while building his business on nights and weekends. Now he runs Side Hustle Nation and encourages others to find their own paths to financial freedom.
Nick has some great great tips and insights on how to start your own side hustle and we’ll talk about them in today’s podcast episode.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Some possible starting points to develop a side hustle
- Balancing your regular job and your side hustle
- Possible sacrifices you’ll need to make
- Why it’s best to keep the side hustle off social media while still employed elsewhere
- How to gauge if the side hustle will work for you
Mentioned in This Show:
- Nick Loper from Side Hustle Nation
- Side Hustle Nation possible business ideas
- Side Hustle Nation podcast
- The 30-Day Unsettle Challenge
Thanks For Tuning In!
Thank you so much for listening in and making me a little part of your day.
If you have some feedback you’d like to share, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section below.
Most importantly, please please leave a review for the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/unsettle-podcast-start-lifestyle/id990758078
Every single review counts, and they are not only super helpful but also very much appreciated, because they help me make the podcast better, and help with the rankings of the show in iTunes.
Make sure you subscribe to the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re an Android user, find it on Stitcher here.