Struggling with choosing a domain name?
This is a huge roadblock for many an Unsettler. But don't let it psych you out. I have some secrets that will help you choose a domain name that will help you resonate with your target audience right away, from the first point of contact they have with your brand and website: your domain.
Domains are important because they are the name of your online business. They're your brand and they guide everything you do online.
Let's make sure you get off on the right foot.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- 3 unique steps to take to find your perfect domain name
- Why you need to dream up your “avatar” – or ideal audience member – before you even start your website
- Why coming up with the perfect domain name is science (rather than luck or creative genius)
- How to make sure your brand resonates with your target audience from their first point of contact
Mentioned in This Show:
- How to Choose a Killer Domain Name in 5 Simple Steps
- The Four Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
- Market research through Amazon.com
- Domain lookup services like name.com
- Domain name generator software: Panabee.com
- Examples: Entrepreneur on Fire, Side Hustle Nation and Smart Passive Income
Thanks For Tuning In!
Thank you so much for listening in and making me a little part of your day.
If you have some feedback you’d like to share, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section below.
Most importantly, please please leave a review for the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes.
Every single review counts, and they are not only super helpful but also very much appreciated, because they help me make the podcast better, and help with the rankings of the show in iTunes.