Guys, today is a big day.
It's a big day, because today is the day is the launch day of the Unsettle podcast.
I love a good podcast episode – in fact, I listen to them on 1.5x the speed so I can ingest even more podcast content – so it's only natural for Unsettle to have a podcast as well.
Every Thursday, a podcast episode will be released. You can expect interviews from great online entrepreneurs, solo episodes where I answer your questions and go over some strategies, and some awesome, actionable content to get you Unsettling.
Click Here to Subscribe to find out about new episodes and start building your perfect career.
In this episode, I interviewed Sue Anne Dunlevie from Successfulblogging.com. Sue has built up an awesome career from her blog and teaches others how to do the same through her website and coaching.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How long it takes to earn a living through blogging
- Whether blogging will ever fade out and no longer be a viable career option
- Why you should build a blog no matter what business you're in
- The power of an email list (which, if you're on my list, you know is super important)
- Whether you should niche down or leave your topic open
- 3 rock-solid pieces of advice for those who are unhappy with their work and feel as if there is more out there
Mentioned In This Episode
- More on Most Important Missions (MIMs)
- Do This One Thing Every Day to Guarantee Success
- Jon Morrow from BoostBlogTraffic.com
- Yaro Starak from Entrepreneurs-Journey.com
- Coaching and mentoring
Sue is kind enough to offer a free gift to Unsettlers: How To Attract 1000 Subscribers in 30 Days
Thanks For Tuning In!
Thank you so much for joining us for Unsettle's first podcast episode.
If you enjoyed this episode I'd love if you could share it on Facebook or Twitter using the buttons to the left.
If you have some feedback you'd like to share with me, Sue, or the community, feel free to leave a comment in the comments section below.
Most importantly, please please leave a review for the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes.
Every single review counts, and they are not only super helpful but also very much appreciated, because they help me make the podcast better, and help with the rankings of the show in iTunes.
If you have questions you want me to ask a guest or answer in a future podcast episode, press the “Leave a Voicemail” button the right.
Make sure you subscribe to the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thank you to Sue for joining me!